To assign curriculum items, you will need to install these External Tools in this order:
- Adaptive Keyboarding
- To create the Learning.com External Tool, select ‘External Tool Providers’ on the course page under the ‘Course Options’ menu:
- Click ‘Add External Tool Provider’ on the next screen:
- Add the name ‘Learning.com’ and add your Key and Secret. Select ‘Domain’ for the ‘Match By’ option, and add ‘platform.learning.com’ as the domain.
- Add a second External Tool Provider named ‘Adaptive Keyboarding’ with the same Key and Secret. Select ‘URL’ for the ‘Match By’ option using https://docker.learning.com/contentdeliveryservice/api/launch/F5CAA8B3-E1DD-488A-8E72-1F17D75E907C
- Add a third External Tool named ‘Content’ with the same Key and Secret. Select ‘Domain’ for the ‘Match By’ option and add: docker.learning.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.