Learning.com can be integrated with Google classroom, allowing educators to easily assign Learning.com curriculum directly to students through their existing Google classrooms. All Learning.com curriculum is assigned to Google classroom by use of our online catalog.
When using the Google classroom integration with, neither educators or students need an account made within Learning.com, as all assignments and work will be completed through the teachers existing Google classroom classes. Additionally, users will not need to login to the Learning.com platform at all.
Learn more about using Learning.com with Google Classroom by viewing our training course in the Online Training Center.
Reach out to your district coordinator if any of following haven’t been completed yet.
- Your district G-suite domain(s) is provisioned in the Coordinator Portal of Learning.com
- Your district has provided you with your Google account credentials
- You are familiar with Google Classroom platform
- You have created Google classroom(s)
- Your students have been added to your Google classroom(s)
The steps below outline the process to getting your district set up to use Learning.com curriculum with Google Classroom.