In order to have the best experience using Learning.com, the following minimum system requirements will need to be met for each of the devices being used. Meeting these requirements ensure that you are able to fully access the Learning.com platform and utilize the full functionality of our offered curriculum, including keyboarding lessons. If using an iPad with Learning.com, we require the use of an external keyboard when students are working on our keyboarding curriculum.
*Note: If you are experiencing issues within the platform, we recommend our article on general troubleshooting steps.
Please be sure your device meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Broadband Internet connection
- Desktop or laptop running one of the following Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X
- Google Chrome OS
- Speakers or headphones
- One of the following browsers:
- Chrome – backwards compatible 3 versions
- Firefox – backwards compatible 3 versions
- Microsoft Edge – latest version
- Safari – latest version
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- iPad running the latest version of iOS or one major version prior
- Android tablets running the latest version of Android or one major version prior
- Keyboarding lessons are compatible with Chromebook keyboards
- An external keyboard is required to use our keyboarding curriculum on a tablet device
Screen Reader Compatibility
- NV Access provides a free screen reader that can be used with Learning.com: https://www.nvaccess.org/
Please sign in to leave a comment.