The Student Detail Report displays progress for an individual student across all completed curriculum items in a specified class.
To access this report in the Original Platform:
1. Click on the Account in the top right corner. Choose "Return to Original Platform".
2. Click on the "Class" tab or click "My Classes".
3. Click on the class title from the list that comes up on the left. If you have more than one class report you need, you will have to click back on the "Classes" tab and follow these same steps for each class.
4. Click the Class Reports Icon, looks like a pie chart.
5. Choose your report from the list.
6. Choose your report criteria. You can use the shift key to select all students in the list. You can also use the control key to select specific students in the list. Check the box if you want to include scores from other classes the student may be in. Set you start and end date.
7. Generate the report. Once the report(s) come up, you can use the arrows to look at the report(s) right on screen. You can also click the floppy disk icon to export the report. The student detail report is best exported in PDF format.