Minimum System Requirements
To ensure you are able to fully access the Learning.com platform and programs, make sure your computer or device meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Broadband Internet connection
- Desktop or laptop running one of the following Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X
- Google Chrome OS
- Speakers or headphones
- One of the following browsers:
- Chrome – backwards compatible 3 versions
- Firefox – backwards compatible 3 versions
- Internet Explorer 11 – latest version
- Microsoft Edge – latest version
- Safari – latest version
Some Learning.com solutions also require current versions of:
EasyTech Keyboarding lessons are compatible with Chromebook keyboards.
An external keyboard is required to use Adaptive Keyboarding and Guided Practices on a tablet device.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- iPad running the latest version of iOS or one major version prior
- Android tablets running the latest version of Android or one major version prior
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about using the Learning.com platform. If you have additional questions or need support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.