January 2018 – Release 134
Digital Literacy Assessment
- DLA Summative Assessment is now available!
- ‘Test Prep’ within the DLA tile now includes vocabulary documents for both 5th and 8th grade Summative Assessments
- Teachers can now assign the entire Digital Literacy Assessment units by clicking ‘Assign Unit’ within the DLA tiles.
- Please note that this will not be available via Common Cartridge until a later date
- Students are able to open curriculum items that are individually assigned without extended loading
- Students are able to launch and close an assignment and automatically see their assignment list without having to refresh their browser
- Shift keys now work as intended when accessing Adaptive Keyboarding on a tablet device
- Adaptive Keyboarding reports are now accessible through the class ‘Reports’ tab without excessive loading
- Teachers can now export Adaptive Keyboarding reports for all students at once without excessive loading
- The ‘Dinotyper’ game in Adaptive Keyboarding now gives a message to indicate that the game is loading
- Guided Practices no longer ‘hang’ on the last letter of the practice
- The Adaptive Keyboarding story challenge ‘5 deers’ has been fixed to ‘5 deer’
- Adaptive Keyboarding no longer pulls an ‘Oops!’ message for students who have timed out of the site.
- (This is related to the incorrect time being reflected on the computer and essentially timing out/not properly connecting to our server. This message may still pull for students for other reasons)