Teacher Set Up Guide
Welcome to Learning.com! This guide explains the basic steps to get your classes and curriculum ready.
Step 1: Create Classes
- Click on My Classes
- Click on the Graduation Cap icon in the lower left-hand corner
- Type in the name of the class and click Add
- Choose Class Settings and click Save Changes
Step 2: Enroll Students
- Click on the small Class Students Tab and click Enroll Students
- Click the box next to the Grade(s) from which you will enroll students
- Click the Enroll button by a student’s name
- Select multiple students by checking the box next to the name and clicking Enroll Selected
Step 3: Assign Curriculum
- Click on the small Class Assignments Tab and click Assign Curriculum
- Click on curriculum and find the sequence, units, or items you wish to assign
- Click the Assign button to the right of an item to add it to any of your classes.
- Whole units can be assigned by clicking Assign Unit.
- Search Curriculum or user-generated content by typing a keyword in the space provided. You may assign user-generated curriculum the same way
- Assign curriculum to a small group: From My Classes, click on the Group icon on the left side bar. Select a Class. Name your group and click Add. Enroll students and assign curriculum as you would a class.
- Assign curriculum to a single student: From My Classes, click the Individual Students tab under the class name, select the student, and click Assign Curriculum.
- Click Print Log In Cards above the gradebook to print the login information for each student (Note: only available when at least one curriculum item is assigned)
- Click on Print Roster to print a full class list with student login information
- Click Export Gradebook to export student grades to another format, such as Excel