Bulk Assignment Service
The Learning.com Customer Support team can assign the same sequence of curriculum to many classes at once.
As a district coordinator for Learning.com, do any of the statements below sound like you?
- I need students in each grade level to have access to the same curriculum items across my district.
- I am finding it challenging to get all the classroom teachers/paraprofessionals to assign curriculum to their own classes.
- We have a large district, and the paraprofessionals in our computer labs don’t have prep time, or we have frequent turnover.
- I expect a minimum amount of curriculum to be made available to all students, but I am not able to communicate that to classroom teachers.
- I’d like to run a contest using Learning.com curriculum, so all students need to have the same curriculum assigned.
One of the benefits of your EasyTech digital literacy curriculum from Learning.com is that it can be used flexibly, and teachers have choices in what they assign to students.
However, in some situations it may be the best fit to have us bulk assign curriculum directly to many classes at once for your teachers. It requires some organization up-front but can save time for your teachers in the end.
Note: After bulk assignment, teachers will still be able to modify the assignment list for their own class. Assignment lists are never “locked” to changes.
To prepare for bulk assignment:
- Verify that current student and teacher accounts have been created, and classes are set up with consistent class names (students must be enrolled in classes to be assigned curriculum).
- Decide which curriculum items you would like assigned. You can choose one or more sequences that already exist in the EasyTech curriculum library or customize your own sequences.
- Decide which classes you would like curriculum assigned to. Choose classes that are identifiable by a common attribute occurring in ALL classes where you want the curriculum, such as grade level, teacher name or class name. All selected classes will be assigned the same sequence of curriculum.
- Contact your Learning.com representative to initiate the request process.
- If you aren’t sure who your Learning.com representative is, contact customer support.