Learning.com supports integration with ClassLink Single Sign on and Roster Server. ClassLink Roster Server delivers class rosters from your School Information System to Learning.com securely using the IMS Global OneRoster standard. This makes transferring school, teacher, class, and student enrollment data to Learning.com faster, easier, and secure.
ClassLink integration with Learning.com is available to all Learning.com customers.
What is the setup process?
- School districts sign up with ClassLink and configures their data sharing
- From their ClassLink interface, they request a connection to Learning.com
- Learning.com receives this connection request and configures the ClassLink connect to Learning.com
- Data synchronization is activated and checked
* Sync Support is available to answer any questions along the way
Notes on data sharing
When reviewing shared data, we are looking to confirm that we are seeing:
- That there are district records as well as school records and that the school records have a parent Sourcedid matching the district Sourcedid
- That the Classes have grade levels assigned to them
- That the Identifier field or Sourcedid field are populated for users. Matching the Student ID on Learning.com and the Identifier value will allow new accounts to merge.
- Teachers are merged based on their email address on Learning.com and in the Classlink data
- Enrollments file in Classlink also needs to be populated
ClassLink Single Sign On
Once integrated with Learning.com, students and educators will be able to log into Learning.com directly from their ClassLink Launchpad.
They can also use the ClassLink button on our Learning.com Login page: