Clever can be integrated into Learning.com to create administrator, educator and student accounts, as well as create classes and roster students based on the information provided by the district via their Clever account. As account information is updated in Clever, it is also updated within Learning.com through the nightly sync.
Setting up Clever with Learning.com
- School district signs up with Clever and determines the method of sending data to Clever
- They request a connection to Learning.com through their Clever dashboard
* Note: District should only share data for schools licensed with Learning.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify team of the request
- Sync Support group follows up to configure the connection and answer any questions
- Synchronization is activated and checked
Sync Support is available at email@example.com to resolve any missing or inaccurate information in the SIS or for general assistance.