Learning.com can be integrated with ClassLink Single Sign-on and Roster Server. By using the the ClassLink Single Sign-on option, users can login to their Learning.com accounts via ClassLink.
Districts can automatically make administrator, educator and student, or create classes and roster students within the Learning.com platform by use of the ClassLink Roster Server and information being shared by the district.
What is the setup process?
- School districts sign up with ClassLink and configure their data sharing
- From their ClassLink interface, they request a connection to Learning.com
- Learning.com receives this connection request and configures the ClassLink connect to Learning.com
- Data synchronization is activated and checked
*Learning.com Sync Support is available to answer any questions along the way
Notes on data sharing
When reviewing shared data, we are looking to confirm that we are seeing:
- That there are district records as well as school records and that the school records have a parent Sourced ID matching the district Sourced ID. PLEASE NOTE-This is NOT an ID that has to do with parents of students in the district. This links schools (the children) to their parent (the district). Classlink needs all schools to have a parent sourced ID, which is the district sourced ID number.
- That the Classes have grade levels assigned to them
- That the Identifier field or Sourcedid field are populated for users. Matching the Student ID on Learning.com and the Identifier value will allow new accounts to merge.
- Teachers are merged based on their email address on Learning.com and in the Classlink data
- Enrollments file in Classlink also needs to be populated