EasyCode Student Project Planner
CREATE PROJECT PLANNER
Use this project planner before you begin your Create Project to help structure your work.
STEP 1: Identify the main project goal and the listed project requirements. You can find the goal in the instructions and the specific requirements in the comments in the code editor. You can also view an example project.
STEP 2: Describe your project. What do you want to accomplish? What will your project do? What will your project look like? Use words and/or pictures to create a sketch of your final product.
STEP 3: Use pseudocode to start writing your project. (Do this in the code editor) Use comments in the editor to narrate the steps you will take to build your final product. Ex: #Draw a large square that will be the face background
- Draw 2 eyes about ¼ of the way in from each side and about ⅓of the way down the square.
- Draw 1 hexagon nose at the center of the square…
STEP 4: Start building your project. Insert your code between each pseudocode comment that accomplishes the specific goal you stated. If you aren’t sure how to do something, try reviewing related activities in past lessons.
STEP 5: Self-check. When you’re finished, don’t forget to check your end product with your STEP 1 goals.
1. Did you meet all of the assignment requirements?
2. Did you meet your personal goal for your finished product?
3. Did you include comments with pseudocode?