Welcome to Learning.com! This guide explains the basic steps to get your classes and curriculum ready.
- Assign curriculum to a small group: From My Classes, click on the Group icon on the left side bar. Select a Class. Name your group and click Add. Enroll students and assign curriculum as you would a class.
- Assign curriculum to a single student: From My Classes, click the Individual Students tab under the class name, select the student, and click Assign Curriculum.
- Click Print Log In Cards above the gradebook to print the login information for each student (Note: only available when at least one curriculum item is assigned)
- Click on Print Roster to print a full class list with student login information
- Click Export Gradebook to export student grades to another format, such as Excel