Pre-tests check if students have the technology skills needed to perform the technology-related tasks in the project. When a student misses 2 or more questions per skill, the related EasyTech lesson appears in their assignment list. All Inquiry pre-tests and recommended lessons are automatically scored by the Learning.com platform.
- Recommended EasyTech lessons teach technology skills, but should not be considered part of the student’s overall project grade
- Options for teachers if students are struggling to pass the EasyTech lessons:
- Change the Assignment Sequence in Class Settings to Open
- Create a separate group with all students and assign only the pre-test, and then assign the project and reflection to the class outside of the group
- Delete the pre-test from class assignment list
- Assign all recommended lessons that are listed in the pre-test Teacher Notes tab on the Learning.com platform