Teachers can create an untracked class, which has one login for all users and does not capture scores in the gradebook. To create an untracked class, click “My Classes.” Click the desk icon. Type a name and click “Add.” On the Settings page, set student tracking to “No” and enter a username and password. Click “Save Changes.”
Click My Classes
Click the Mortarboard Icon and Add
Choose Settings and Save
Student Tracking - No
- Selecting the second radio button will bring up the fields to enter the username and password.
- Hint: Use the same word for the username and password so it’s easy to remember.
- Direct users to www.learning.com. When they enter the login credentials, they will see the student view and can open and complete assignments.
- Untracked classes are a great way to share the Learning.com curriculum students are using with their parents.
- For kindergarten and first grade, start with an untracked class at the beginning of the year to help students learn to login and work on technology skills. Then after a month of practice, switch to the individual login credentials.
- Create an untracked class filled with web links that students use often, so they are easy to access.
- Set up additional practice with games, drills, and other lessons for students that have finished early.